Welcome to the RAWL Professional Development Training Portal!
The RAWL CAD-Learning Portal provides a series of comprehensive, web-based video courses that cover all of the Autodesk products included in the Autodesk Design Academy suite and needed for Certification preparation. The courses are presented in a tutorial format and are delivered over the internet. The many courses can be accessed 24/7/365 from anywhere you have an internet connection. Subscribing to this portal is an affordable and convenient way to keep your knowledge and skills up to date. To subscribe or request information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Autodesk® Certification Information
The AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, 3ds max, and Maya Certified User Exams are available through Certiport. RAWL wants to help you and your students to be prepared to take these exams.
1. Apply to become a certification test center . Register online at www.certiport.com/go .
2. Order your student exams . Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted pricing. Once exams are in your inventory, test procedures for transferring exams to individual schools.
1. e-Learning Books - e-learning books on AutoCAD, Inventor, and Revit Architecture are available though CadLearning. Click Miscellaneous course categories to access these resources.
2. Textbooks – SDC Publications' 2014 Tutorial series covers the most important tools and techniques identified by Autodesk. The series also covers tasks identified by Autodesk as being included on the AutoCAD 2014 Certified Associate Exam. The material is appropriate for Certified User Exam preparation as well.
3. RAWL CadLearning website – take advantage of our online tutorials. Click on a software title on the left side of this screen to get started. Master a skill in a matter of minutes. The AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit Architecture, and 3ds max Certified User Exam Preparation course categories are now available.
4. Autodesk Education Community – Autodesk not only provides free software, but online tutorials are well. Teachers and students can register at www.autodesk.com/edcommunity.